Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saturday Night Fun!

We definitely had a fun-filled weekend in the Drinkwater household! Saturday night we went to John's Incredible Pizza with some friends and the boys had a great time, as usual! Even Austin got to participate this time! He got his first taste of pizza, which he loved of course! I don't think that there's anything you can put in your mouth and digest that this kid doesn't love!

Ryan, Austin, and even Mommy then got to ride the rides...and play some fun games!As the night was wrapping up, we headed to the little play area that they have and let the boys run wild! We had such a fun night!

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

We had so much too! I got some really cute pictures of you and your boys too, so when I post you can steal them off of my page! We will have to do that again! We always have so much fun there!!!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Or do you want me to email the pics to you/ Let me know! Love ya!!!