Sunday, March 29, 2009

Boys and their toys!

I know, I know! We've been pretty busy lately, so unfortunately the blog has been neglected.
Last week was one of my good friend's birthdays, so I watched their boys so she and her husband could go out to dinner. They had a great time riding together in the "Monster Truck!"
I LOVE Austin's face in this picture!!!
Here's a little video of them enjoying the ride! Notice Austin's new tricks of clapping and waving.

Once it started to get dark we headed in side to play in the clubhouse. These boys always have a great time together!

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

This is so adorable! I love it! Oh my goodness! How fun! I am so glad that our boys have so much fun together, and thanks so much again for watching my boys so we could go out to dinner! Thanks for everything you do! I love you, and I'm always here for you!

Love Always,
Kris

P.S. Is it ok if I steal these pics and put them on my blog too? They are to cute to pass up!!! :)

BrieAnn said...

I love the new top pictures of the boys! Sounds like they had alot of fun. Don't you love how spring time becomes busy time?! Looks like the boys are both growing and you guys are doing great.