Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another visit!

Last weekend the boys and I headed up to Nana and Papa's house to give Daddy some space to work on his project. Ryan and Austin had a great time, as usual!
Ryan enjoyed following Papa and Uncle Trevor all around the yard and helping them feed and take care of the animals. He also made sure that Papa got the go cart up and running! Once it was going, he made sure it never stopped! Auntie and Ryan taking it for a spin!
It was also Aubrey's birthday earlier in the week, so Ryan had to help her open her presents. Ashley's is today, and he helped her open her's too!
Austin hung out inside and played the piano...
rode the piggy...
and played catch with Uncle Trevor! This boys loves any type of ball. Football, basketball, soccerball, you name it!On Friday Trevor came home with a hamburger, and Austin sure thought that he should have some of it! He's such a beggar!!! He stood in front of Trev licking his lips and whimpering like a dog. It was so funny!

3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time! That is so funny about the hamburger! Did Uncle T share? :)

Wooden said...

Your boys are so adorable. And I can't believe how grown-up your siblings are!

Cristy said...

Hey-
I feel like I have been gone from the blogging world for so long!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the cool toys that you guys are getting! I think my jealousy is breaking one of the commandments!
Seriously - we miss you like crazy!!! Give your big boys hugs from us and tell Ryan that Aaron misses having a friend - something fierce!!