Monday, April 20, 2009

Are you sure it's April?!?

I know we live in beautiful and sunny California, but 93 DEGREES out on APRIL 20TH, come on!!! Although I do love the warm weather, I think it's coming a little too early and makes me not so excited for summer to see 100 degrees plus!!! If average for this time of year is 75, then does that mean this summer will be pushing 120? NO THANK YOU!
Even though it's hot out, we're enjoying it a lot. We barbecued last night, and today drug out the Slip N' Slide. While Austin was napping, Ryan had a lot of fun and didn't want to come in at all. He's such a cutie!!!
P.S. Don't tell Daddy! He thinks the Slip N' Slide will ruin his lawn. Good thing he never looks at the blog!

1 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

That's hilarious! I am going to do the same thing right now! Slip n' Slides are awesome! Cute pics, and thanks so much again for the shirts! That was awesome! And don't worry I won't tell Justin! Lol! :)