Thursday, April 30, 2009

My little monkeys!!!

The other day we went out to get the mail and there was a package addressed to Ryan and Austin Drinkwater. I showed it to Ryan and he was very excited to see what was inside. We opened it up and found a note. It was from Auntie Kirstin and Uncle William! They went to Washington D.C. for spring break and found these adorable shirts for the boys at the Museum of Natural History. The boys, of course, were so excited to wear them and, of course, look absolutely adorable in them!THANK YOU
Auntie Kirstin and Uncle William!!! We can't wait to see you in a couple of months and give you hugs and kisses!!!

4 comments:

Michelle's Recipes said...

how adorable

..Kris Naven.. said...

What a good picture of the boys together (the first one) and the second one is soooo cute of them going up the staris together! They are lil' monkeys! I love em'!

Melanie Toutai said...

Those shirts are so cute! I love the little monkey tail on the back....=)

The Probert Family said...

Krista! I totally stalked you....like, for real stalking and I am so excited it worked (thanks, google). I've been trying to track you down on facebook but no luck. How are you?! WHERE are you??? Your boys are too cute!! Well, sorry for the creepy way of finding you...but I'm really not sorry at the same time - I'm glad to have found you. Feel free to stop by our blog: candrac.blogspot.com.

(I've been scanning old pictures and found some from EFY and a letter I wrote you (but never sent). My husband was reading it and of course LOVED my rantings about all the "HOT" efy boys.)