Friday, April 17, 2009

Movie Night!!!

Justin recently went with a friend and saw...
and has ever since wanted to take Ryan to see it in 3-D. I was very reluctant, because I thought there was no way my 3 1/2 year old would sit still for 90 minutes or so with some overly large glasses on and watch a movie. But, my sister Megan was coming today to watch the boys for us tomorrow so Justin could go to the library and I could go to a training, so I asked her if she'd watch Austin so we could take Ryan. She agreed so we made the plans. We sat down, put our glasses on, and got ready for the show. Ryan was really excited and watched so intently. Seconds into the movie he kept yelling, "Why are we moving? Why are we going up and down?" It was so funny, because you really do have that illusion when you're watching in 3-D. It was a lot of fun to take our big boy out by himself.
Pretty soon it will be Austin's turn for a special Mommy and Daddy trip out. Thank you May May for watching Austin!!!

1 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad you guys had fun! I can't wait to go see it! Jake has been raving about it ever since him and Justin went! And it will be fun to take Elliott too!