Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Monkey See...Monkey Do!!!

I have LOVED being home with my boys!!! They are growing each day and learning more things! They amaze me daily and crack me up! Recently, Austin has been Ryan's shadow and follows him everywhere doing everything he does. The other day Ryan was calling my name and I came into the room to find this!
Several minutes later I hear Austin yelling "Mama, I Ryan!" and I find Austin in the bucket!
Crazy little Monkeys!!! The other day we went outside and the boys got to go for a ride in their new wagon. They had a lot of fun, and Austin would copy everything Ryan was doing and tried to say everything Ryan would say. They are adorable!!!

5 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

So cute!!!

Brooke said...

Cute boys!!!

Alicia Biedermann said...

i love when they start copying the bigger one. so cute the things they try so hard to do...the bucket pictures are so sweet.

Michelle Elena said...

really cute

Peterson Family said...

Hey Krista! Thanks for the comment, I am tired as you can imagine :( It's cute to see Cole excited about it though. Looks like you're next......