Thursday, June 12, 2008

Busy Day

We had a busy day yesterday full of lots of fun activities.

At Justin's work they had a safety fair in preparation for the Rodeo this weekend. They boys and I headed over the hill and spent some time at work with Daddy.
Ryan got to see a firetruck up close and even got a sticker from the fireman.

Daddy loved showing off his boys.

They boys and I were then supposed to go to scouts, but of course, our garage door broke and we couldn't get it closed. So, we waited for Daddy to come home and save the day. After that excitement, we headed to the park for "Ward Family Fun Night."

Like I said, busy day (we threw some Father's Day shopping in the mix too).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iam so jealous that you are all in shorts and t-shirts! I am still wearing my winter clothes around this place! Seriously, sweaters and all! I just want the sun to come out!!!!!
Love ya,
Ash

..Kris Naven.. said...

Those pics are so cute of you guys and the boys! Justin looks so proud! Hope he has fun on his campout, and have fun with Megan! See you soon! Love ya!

Love Always,
Kris