Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fair Fun!

We had a great time at the county fair this year! We sweat, ate, sweat, played, sweat, rode the rides, and did I mention sweat? It was about 103 degrees both days, and we definately felt it.
Poor little Austin trying to stay cool.

Renae seemed to be the only one who could calm him down and get him to sleep. She's his favorite babysitter.

On our way to find Kris, Ollie and EJ for some fair fun.

Yeahhh! We found them. Now time for the ferris wheel.

On to the cars.

"Too Loud!"

Now the airplane!

They couldn't figure out how to make the airplane go up. It was so funny.

And of course the pony rides, or as Ryan called them, the "merry-go-round."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Fun! Looks like Ryan enjoyed the cars, as he is plugging his ears!! Sounds like the fair was fun, like always! I kinda miss the old fair days!! I hope you guys get to come up for graduation! I really want to see you all!

Love you guys,
ASh

Oh yeah, Justin the yard id looking so good! It's gonna be done just in time for a good old fashion BBQ!!

..Kris Naven.. said...

The fair was so much fun! I'm glad we got to meet up with you guys, and I'm glad that you got to finally meet my daddy! Thanks for showing us the animals too-EJ loved it! I posted like a million pics of the fair (yes I know too many) but I couldn't help it-they were all too cute! Love you girl and talk to you later!

Love Always,
Kris

..Kris Naven.. said...

Did you notice that we are in the #2 cart on the Ferris Wheel and the boys are in the #2 car on the Buggy Cars? Weird, I know-but I just noticed it and thought I'd point it out!

Cristy said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Family fun days are the best!