Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A singer and a squeaker

My boys are absolutely adorable! They amaze me every day with the funny and cute things that they do. I caught them on video doing some of these things.
Like I previously posted, Ryan loves singing! He didn't know I was filming him, because I hid the camera, but this morning he was looking in the Ensign at the picture of our Savior and he began singing "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam." This is Ryan's rendition.

Austin has also been making a lot of noise of his own. He is smiling, cooing, and squeaking all of the time. Here he is doing just that.

3 comments:

Cristy said...

That video of Ryan is priceless!!! So cute!

..Kris Naven.. said...

This is too cute! Elliott kept saying, "Again, again! I see Ryan Sunbeam again!" Lol! Hope you are having fun at your mom's and I'll see y'all tomorrow! Love you guys!

Love Always,
Kris

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Those are so cute! Austin is looking more and more like Ryan!!

Love you guys,
ASh