Thursday, June 12, 2008

Crazy Legs!

Ryan has been into singing and dancing lately. He loves singing "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam," "I Am A Child of God," "ABC's," and last but not least "Lo," or Applebottom jeans, as he calls it. RANDOM, I know. His favorite thing is to go to Nana and Papa's house and dance with his Auntie's and with Papa, which is where he learned that song. Natalie taught him the dance we call "Crazy Legs." It is hilarious! I wish I could be with Papa when he watches this! Enjoy Dad! This post is for you.

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Your dad is going to love this! Too cute! And I love the pic on the side under "My Angels," when did you take that? It is so precious! Love you and have a fun weekend with Megan, and tell Justin Happy Father's Day!

Love Always,
Kris

Anonymous said...

so we showed it to dad!! before it even started he was laughing reading the thing above it and couldnt stop!! haha! i like how he said ouch!! :)