Thursday, June 26, 2008

Special Visitors...

Today we were visited by Kraianne, Ryan's old Daycare provider, and her 3 children. It was so fun to see her and her family. She began watching Ryan when I went back to work when he was 9 months old and watched him until he turned 2.

Kraianne, Austin & Ryan

Ryan & Elizabeth

I am so thankful for Kraianne and the wonderful care she provided for Ryan. Words cannot express the comfort I felt leaving Ryan with her and the love and compassion she showed for him. She treated him as if he was part of their family and I am eternally grateful for that!

2 comments:

Mike and Christy said...

So this has nothing to do with the post, but I wanted to let you know I posted the web address for the video on our blog. Send it to as many as you can. EVERYONE needs to see it.

PS Awesome fam you have

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of our visit and your comments are so special to me. Thank you for what you wrote and for trusting me with one of your most important family members. This site is really great. I love all the pictures you posted and all the notes you made. You've done a wonderful job. Lots of love, Kraianne