Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ryan's Preschool Christmas Program!!!

Last Thursday Ryan's preschool had their annual Christmas Program!!! He was very excited and had been singing some of the songs at home throughout the last month or two. I was a little nervous, because let's just say he was less than eager to participate in the Primary Program at church 2 months ago, so I didn't know how he would do. But, there was no need for nerves, he did great!!!
He was ready to go and be an angel!!!
My little Angel!!!
If you can't tell, he's the second one in from the left standing with all of his little buddies!
I was, of course, crying at the very beginning! There were a few reasons; first of all, my baby boy is getting so big, well both of them really! Secondly, they sang the most adorable songs and for the first time this year, I truly felt the spirit of Christmas at Ryan's program. All of the songs they sang were about our Savior and his birth which is the true meaning of Christmas and the reason we celebrate this wonderful holiday!!! I felt the spirit so strongly at his preschool program, and it was wonderful!!!
The song they are singing here was his favorite, "Soft, Sweet Hay."
Please ignore the movement of the camera, I had a 21 month old climbing on me and bumping me throughout the filming of this video!

Taking a bow at the end of the show!


We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and keep in mind the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as you celebrate the Holiday!!!

0 comments: