Saturday, August 9, 2008

Concert Crazy!

Last night my mom and 2 of my sisters came for a visit. We had a great time! While they were here, Justin and I...

and my sisters Aubrey and Natalie...

went to the Martina McBride concert at the Sleep Train Pavilion in Concord. It was a ton of fun! Chris Young opened the show.

Although I had never really heard of him before, he had an awesome voice, and I'll definitely be buying his new album in October. The next performer was...

He did a great job as well.

But who can beat the awesome vocals of Martina McBride? Not many people sound better live than they do on their CD's, but Martina definitely does.

Here she is as she came out.

Who can beat a FREE concert!! We had great seats for not paying a dime! As the night wore on it got a bit cold, but we luckily brought jackets with us.

Thank you Nana for playing with the boys while we went to the concert. Any excuse to take care of the boys, right!

3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

I am so glad that you guys got to take a break and go to something so fun! I love all the pics, and I'm glad you guys had so much fun together & you of course knew the boys were in good hands with your mommy! Yeah for you guys!

Anonymous said...

i am so jeleous! However you spell that!! Looks like you guys had fun!! Can't wait to see everyone for the big party!! Love you guys!

Ash

Cristy said...

There is nothing better than a good concert! How fun!! It looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun this summer!! I have enjoyed all your pics of Lake Powell...your "Happiest Place on Earth!" Thanks for sharing. I have enjoyed our friendship!