Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mamma Mia! Here I go again...

Last night my best girly friends and I had a girls night out. We had a ton of fun! First, we went to BJ's Restaurant and Brewery for dinner.
From left to right Cristy, Krista, & Kris (NO JOKE)!

We had a great time joking and laughing, and who can forget eating! The food was delicious! We then headed to the movie theatre to see Mamma Mia!

I have to admit, that I'm not into musicals and wasn't very excited to see it, but I had a great time. Mostly just laughing at them enjoying it so much and at the cheesy music and dancing. I'll admit, I even got up and did a little dancing myself!

We had a great time! Cristy is moving this next month to Indiana, so this was a little last hurrah together. We'll miss the Michaelson's dearly!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh! I'll miss you too! Something Fierce - you DANCING QUEEN!!!
I think we'll have to have a girl's night every few years and watch that movie! So it's a date! August of 2010 we're getting together!

Cristy said...

Okay - let's leave a comment under my account!
That was from me! oops! ;)

..Kris Naven.. said...

Lol! I really thought that comment was from Paul...until I read Cristy's! Too funny! Ok, I loved that movie! It was great! I had such a wonderful time shakin and singing! And what a wonderful girls night out! Yeah! I loved all your dancing moves too by the way-I was impressed!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh ya, and I'm still singing "Dancing Queen" and "Mamma Mia!" I can't get them out of my head! Lol! Elliott is singing them now too!