Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Bear" Feet!

Today has been the day of errands! In between Wal Mart and the grocery store, we stopped at Mc Donald's for some lunch. While we were eating, Ryan took his shoes off, which has been his favorite thing to do no matter where we are lately, which led to this conversation.

Mommy: "Ryan, why did you take your shoes off?"
Ryan: "My feet were hot! Don't put them back on!"
Mommy: "You can't walk on the floor with bare feet, let's put your shoes on!"
Ryan: "I don't have 'bear' feet!"
Mommy: "Look at your feet. Bare feet means you have no shoes on."
Ryan: "I don't have 'bear' feet, I have white feet! Only bears have 'bear' feet!"

As I chuckled on the way out he still whined that he's NOT a bear! I love this kid and the funny things that come out of his mouth.

5 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Awww...that makes me laugh! It's so funny that kids take you "literally" sometimes! Anyways, what is up with that kid and not wanting to wear shoes! He's too funny! He gets hot so easily! Whenever he's over he always wants me to turn the fan on for him at nap time, or when all the boys are playing he says, "Kris I'm hot!" :) What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

i think he gets his humor from me.
megan

BrieAnn said...

That is so FUNNY! I can't wait to hear the funny things that Christian comes up with.

Michelle's Recipes said...

How funny out of the mouth of babes

Anonymous said...

I remember when you said cute things like that.
Your boys are so darling
Gma C