Monday, May 11, 2009

We had a beautiful...

Mother's Day, well day's!!! On Saturday Justin came home from his Young Men's retreat with some beautiful red roses! That's a huge treat for me! He then made me a yummy dinner and we spent the night playing with the boys.
On Sunday we headed to church where the primary children sang to the Mommies of the ward. Notice I didn't say Ryan. He refused to go up, so I was a little disappointed, since this would have been his first time singing with the primary, but he sat on my lap and listened anyway. He also had scripture and prayer for the first time, which he did a great job at.
After church we headed home, ate lunch, got changed, and headed up to Loomis to Nana and Papa's house where we got together with all of the Schmidt's. As soon as we were there, Ryan insisted Nana open her present, which I was okay with me or else he would have told her what it was.
He helped me make the blanket, so he was really excited to give it to her. Once everyone was over we had a great time!
The boys and I chillin' on the hammock! Soooooooooo relaxing (I love laying on a hammock in the shade)!
The boys had a great time playing with all of their cousins and running around.
Almost there!
We then had a fun photo op with all of my siblings and our Mommy!
She really didn't trust us and was so afraid she was going to fall!
Me, my sister's and my little (bigger than me) brother!
All of the Schmidt and Sample Mothers!
5 Generations!!!
Great Grandma Sample (1), Grandma Schmidt (2), My Dad Michael (3), Me (4), and Ryan & Austin (5). We are so lucky to have such an amazing, close and large family!!! Great Grandma Sample with 3 of her children and their spouses.

We had an amazing Mother's Day and hope you did too!

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day! These pictures are sooooo cute! I love them all! You are a wonderful Mommy! I'm glad you were spoiled, and got to spend the whole day with your family, and of course your beautiful boys! :)

Anonymous said...

can you email us ALL of the pictures wqe took in the yard? thanks!
love, may