Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My birthday!

Last Friday I celebrated my 26th birthday! I don't usually look forward to my birthday, but I still enjoyed it and had fun with the family! My day started off with 2 whiny boys who wouldn't let me shower or get ready for the day without tantrums. I then rolled my ankle on our way out the door to our first activity of the day (if you can't tell, my day didn't start off very well). We enjoyed playgroup, which we attend every Friday, where Kris was so sweet to bring cupcakes for us to share (Thank you)!

Later in the day, when Justin got home from work, we headed up to Loomis and went to dinner at Chili's with a lot of family to celebrate (Thank you Grandpa and Grandma)!

Me and Austin! Me and my Mommy!
Ryan and I with the flower he picked for me outside the restaurant!Me and my boys after they sang "Happy Birthday" to me!
All of us!
My sweet sister Natalie made me a yummy ice cream cake that we had later (Thank you)! It never ceases to amaze me how birthdays and a change in the year cause me to reflect on my accomplishments, my short comings, and my goals. This year I can't seem to get it out of my mind how fast time flies! My boys are growing so fast! Justin and I have been together for 8 years this summer! I swear I just graduated from High School, but now, that was 8 years ago! College at least, oh no, that was 4 1/2 years ago. I hope I can make the best of this next year and enjoy what the days bring. Thank you to all who celebrated with me! Love you all!

1 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

We love you too, and I'm so glad you hada Happy Birthday! Love you!