Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We're there!!!

I've posted before about how Austin was "almost there" when it came to walking. This kid just loves to crawl! He's so fast, it is just easier for him. Well, over the last week he's finally begun to realize that walking just may be a bit easier, it only took him 14 1/2 months. Unfortunately, as you can see in the video, my prediction is coming true. He's learned to walk and decided, why not run? He is into everything all of the time! Although I am excited for him to walk to save some clothes, some shoes, my arms, and his poor knees, I'm dreading the running I am going to be doing for the next little while!

4 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! This is awesome! I can't wait to see him tomorrow! He is a stud! Good job Austin! We love you!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh ya, I love how he goes after Ryan...that is too funny, and now that he can walk Ryan better watch out! :)

Michelle's Recipes said...

Yay! for Austin Now comes the fun part. I love the video

Melanie Toutai said...

YAY Austin!!!

xox
Melanie