Thursday, May 28, 2009

A day of play!!!

Today the boys and I went with some of our friends to the water park. It was so much fun!!! Ryan I knew would love it, but Austin really surprised me! I don't know why, he is a pretty curious little guy! At first he just sat down and was watching the boys run and play...
but before I knew it, he was crawling and walking over and touching the water!It began to spray a little higher...then a little higher which completely soaked him!I thought he would start crying, but he just crawled out of the way and smiled at me. Before we knew it, he was practically running around the water! Ryan showing Austin what the water is all about! Ryan didn't want to get completely wet at first, so he was just running "by" the water...but, that quickly changed and he was soaked and shivering!
I LOVE his face in this picture!!! It just shows the fun he's having! The boys just had a great time running through the fountains and chasing each other along the way! Thanks for going with us Kris, EJ and Ollie!

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

SUCH cute pictures! I LOVE it! We had a great time too, and you got some REALLY cute pictures of the boys!

Alexis said...

cute boys! i'm glad you had your blog address on your facebook page..now i'm goign to blogstalk you! :)